REOPENING RULES & GUIDELINES FOR BRIGGS/SEBAUGH WELLNESS CENTER MONDAY, MAY, 18, 2020, at 8:00 am
- Screening must be completed on entry for all staff and participants. Those who have any of the following characteristics should NOT be allowed to enter:
- Have returned from travel to NY, NJ, CT, New Orleans area, or overseas within the last 14 days;
- Have had a fever of 100.4°F or greater in the last 2 days;
- Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell;
- Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
- Have compromised immune systems and/or have chronic diseases.
In addition, staff and visitors must have their temperature checked by digital thermometer prior to entry. No one with a temperature greater than 100.4⁰ F will be allowed entrance.
- Staff are strongly encouraged wear a face covering or mask at all times. Patrons are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering except when actively exercising.
III. NO use of showers at this time. Locker rooms are to be used only for storage of personal items. Maintain physical distancing while in locker rooms.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Staff should ensure that all exercise machines or equipment are sanitized after each usage (via wipe-down with disposable disinfectant wipes, Lysol or the equivalent; use according to product instructions).
- Maintain proper spacing from others by working out with 12 feet between each person. This may require closing or moving some equipment.
VII. Avoid personal contact at all times, including hand shaking.
VIII. Individual training sessions, indoor group fitness classes, and workouts requiring a partner must maintain 12 foot spacing between each person at this time.
- Hours of operation for the Briggs/Sebaugh Wellness Center will be:
Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, 8:00 am – Noon