If students have their National Career Readiness Certificate or if they have completed the WORK Program, they will need to apply before enrolling in classes to receive credit for Workplace Essentials.
Requirements to Obtain Credit.
- National Career Readiness Certificate, bronze, silver, gold, platinum.
- Professional Resume Free of errors.
- Cover Letter explaining why they are requesting credit, what degree they are enrolling in and any WORK experience that they feel is relevant to meet the requirements of a workplace essentials course.
- Mock Interview conducted by Advisor, Placement Coordinator or Instructor.
- Any documentation from a supervisor in regards to work ethic and professionalism.
Then the student will need to email or drop off the packet to Ms. Stacy Walker firstname.lastname@example.org in the Allied Tech Center on the ANC Campus for review and request for credit.