Features & Services of USPS Tracking
Track usps packages by entering tracking number on USPS tracking
- You can get the tracking information with the help of the USPS tracking services.
- There is customize description which will save your time so that it will be easy for you to recognize your shipment.
- There is also a status update notification feature interesting summary so that it will provide you with the information like shipment progress, expected delete and any other notification of delivery.
- Your package is completely safe and secure when you use USPS services.
- The shipment services and the cost of the shipment are also reasonable.
The USPS will provide extraordinary postal services for the customers. This is the main reason why most of the people would like to choose USPS in order to ship a package from one location to another location.
Priority Mail Express is a service which will provide you with the shipment to be delivered overnight. The services offered within the United States of America.
First Class Mail service will approximately take two to three days off time for the shipment to reach its destination. In this service, the price may vary which depend upon the weight and the size of the package.
Priority Mail service completely depends upon the delivery time of your shipment which will be 1 to 3 days. This service is also provided with tracking of your shipment location. And some other services are,
- Certificate of Mailing
- USPS tracking
- Registered Mail and Delivery like USPS priority mail international
- Collect on Delivery
- Signature Confirmation
USPS Tracking Number Format
The USPS package tracking format is quite simple and it is same for all the users but with the difference in the number. The USPS tracking number will be provided to the customers when they book their shipment by using USPS services. The tracking numbers will be assigned for domestic and packages in the United States of America which are normally available with the prefixes ‘IZ’ which is followed by a 6 character shipping number. The six characters in Valley consist of figures and letters. After the prefix ‘IZ’ in the tracking number it will indicate the mode of shipment assigned to it. For instant, if 03 is assigned then it is used for the United States next day delivery. There is 22 such type, of course, available in order to identify the type of shipment. The USPS tracking number will never end with 2 numbers but it will consist of 8 digits. The total characters available in the USPS tracking number is 18 characters. One of the most common tracking number format available for USPS tracking is 20 digit number (e.g. 9999 9999 9999 9999 9999). Or sometimes it is the combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric characteristics which usually starts with the alphabet and is followed by 9 digits and it will end with “US”.Some other less common formats may also exist, such as 10 digits.