Policies and Guidelines:
General use of myANCmail is governed by Arkansas Northeastern College's Computer Use policy.
· The maximum number of recipients that you can send to in one email is 500.
· Mass e-mail should only be sent to students for the purpose of making significant announcements, conveying important College business, or providing reminders of College events. Such email should be compelling, brief and to the point. Mailing to undeliverable addresses may result in your account being disabled for 24 hours.
· Video Chat on ANC campuses has been disabled.
· As a security measure to prevent potential viruses, your mail account does not allow users to receive executable files (such as files ending in .exe) that could contain damaging executable code. Any message of this type sent to your mail account will be bounced back to the sender.
· Your mail account allows you to send and receive zipped attachments, as long as they don't contain executable files.
· With your mail account, you can send and receive messages up to 20 megabytes (MB) in size. However, the precise amount allowable will depend on the attachment.
· If you request a name change for your myANCmail account, your existing account and all contents will be deleted prior to account name change. This is due to Google not having a name change utility for this purpose; thus, MITS can only delete existing accounts and create new accounts.
· New students who apply, enroll in a class and drop all their classes before the 10th day of the term will have their myANCmail account deleted.
· ANC Mail accounts are the property of Arkansas Northeastern College.